🔥 Telegram 5.0.8 (501) for iOS 8.0+ Update 5.0.9 (534)
Meet Telegram 5 – a faster, sleeker and more battery-friendly Telegram completely rebuilt from scratch with Swift
– a programming language released by Apple as a faster alternative to Objective-C.
• Improved battery usage.
• Smooth animations
• Messages will now sync quickly, even if you haven‘t opened Telegram for a long time and there’s a LOT to sync.
• Improved background activity: Unmuted chats are always up to date.
in-app notification bar (iOS 10+): When a notification arrives, pull it down to open the relevant chat. When you’re done with the interruption, simply close it to get right back to what you were doing.
• Streaming support for audio files (AAC, MP3, OGG, ALAC and FLAC).
• New unread counter: Shows the number of unmuted chats with unread messages (can be adjusted in Settings).
• Improved navigation for busy chats: Scroll up to see the message date. Tap this floating date to go to the first message of the day
• It is possible to receive notifications and reply to messages using your Watch. The app may get full Apple Watch support
later in the future.
• New action by tapping 'Chats' icon: scroll down chats list then tap 'Chats' button will go back to top; long tap 'Chats' button and repeat to navigate unread of unmuted chats.
• Copy Link
to message on public group/channel for everyone.
• Drag and drop
between apps for iPad (iOS 11+).
• New in Notifications Settings: Names on Lock Screen, Include Muted Chats, Count Unread Messages
• Debug Settings
for advanced user: Multi Accounts
(experimental, for testing purpose only), Enable Raise to Speak, Keep Chat Stack
, Clear Payment Password, Clear Tips, app log, and version info. Tap 10 times on 'Settings' gear icon to open Debug Settings.
Also, all of the old bugs are gone forever. We may have added some shiny new bugs in the process – will make sure they are quickly fixed.
More about this update:https://telegram.org/blog/telegram-5-iosUpdate v5.0.9 in TestFlight Beta
• Link https://testflight.apple.com/join/SRgSA6ru
• Build 517
: Fixed a crash when updating from previous version.
• Build 519
: Fixed issue with migration local data process.
• Build 534: New "Optimizing
" progress bar instead of the white screen, and other bug fixes for migration issue