Hello hello! It's time for the Dev update of the Liquidity team.
- Revamp of the documentation website (doc.liquidity.network). Better structure, more tutorials, docs generated from source code. It will be live soon!
- Simplification of the server protocol. Swap cancellations are now synchronous, no need to wait for confirmation messages.
- We faced some issues with our infra. Ethereum nodes were causing troubles and we had to fix some issues.
- We're exploring diverse optimizations server-side such as relying on Rust implementation + bindings for crypto primitives.
- The NOCUST spec website is now online! See it here: https://liquidity-network.github.io/nocust-specs/