The latest version of ELA Wallet - Version 1.4.2 - has just been released for iOS. Version 1.4.2 contains the following upgrades:
1. Added DID creation function, which can be used to add personal information;
2. Enabled CRCandidates to publish election-related information via their personal credentials;
3. Added support for binding a DID with a CR website account such that users can login to their CR accounts via QR code scan;
4. Optimized wallet startup speed and ID chain synchronization speed;
5. Added "node connection setting", which enables users to manually specify a node address for on-chain data synchronization.
-For all CRC participants, it is strongly recommended to create a DID, and to add an avatar, personal profile, and other relevant information to provide further validity to your candidacy. To publish personal, election-related information, use the "Update DID Information" button.
-For registered CRCandidates, please bind the DID via the "Update DID Information" button or "Update Registration Information" button once you have created your DID. Otherwise, you will remain "inactive", rendering you unable to be elected as a CR Council member.
-As always, it is recommended to back up your wallet prior to upgrading to Version 1.4.2.
Elastos Blockchain Team
April 30, 2020